Created By: VistaWorks
Cross Harrison Avenue at 3rd, using caution and the crosswalk, to return up the other side of Harrison going north.
The saloon in the middle of this block is one of Leadville’s oldest establishments. Opening in 1883 in the Clipper Building, it was originally the Board of Trade Saloon. It has been the Silver Dollar since 1935. The majestic antique back bar made by the Brunswick Company and the original tile floor remain in use today.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Historic Leadville Walking Tour