Simpson's Brewery, Baldock, demolished 1968
Baldock Brewery was founded in 1730. In 1853 Joseph & Thomas Simpson bought the brewery in 1853. It was first registered as Simpson’s Brewery Ltd in 1935 and sold to Greene King in 1954. The Brewery was closed in1965 and demolished in 1968.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Baldock Sights - Part 1