Created By: Lake Hartwell Country - Leadership Pendleton on the Map
SITE #33: The Glen
Built around 1835 by Dr. Arthur S. Gibbes, it later was owned by the Samuel Maxwells. This home was the “wedding present” in which Mrs. Thomas Pickens preferred to reside (as referred to in the Pickens House information).
This point of interest is part of the tour: Pendleton Historic Walking Tour