Created By: Ithaca Heritage
The Lyceum Theater, whose entrance was located at 113 S. Cayuga Street, was the Conservatory's main performing hall until 1913. The building was L-shaped, and the auditorium was on the site of the current City Hall building at 108 E. Green Street.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Ithaca College: A Walking Tour of Its Downtown Roots
Please send change requests to email@example.com.