Created By: Inverclyde Tourist Group
Also on this side of the street, in what is now the Old Bank Bar public house, was the premises of the Greenock Provident Bank. Built in 1861/1862, the architects were Baird and Thomson.
Continue by walking up William Street then turn left into Cathcart Square and following the pavement round to Pin 14: Clydesdale Bank Building.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Greenock's Historic Quarter