Created By: Historic Decatur Association
This home has been bricked and remodeled several times since being constructed in 1886. The hitching post, placed out front for Judge Thomas Wert’s horse and buggy, remains. The home and quarter-block lot were later bought by Ben F. Martin.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Old Decatur Historic District
Please send change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.