Created By: Students of Tc3
Photographed between 1910-1916.
Treman King and Company Hardware provided merchandise for a steadily growing community, and eventually became so popular that it needed to expand to a four story building. It provided all sorts of needs such as tools, furniture, oils, glassware, and much more. The building has suffered numerous fires after 1910 before it was completely destroyed in 1921. Even after it was rebuilt in 1922, the hardware company closed its doors in 1939, ending one of the longest running family companies in all of Ithaca.
This point of interest is part of the tour: History Hike