Created By: Olmsted Falls City School District
This is the site of the original Union School House. In 1914, after 40 years of use, the school fell into a state of disrepair, it was falling apart. It had to be taken down because it was unsafe. The school was moved, but the bell in the tower on top of the building is from the orignial school house. Now, this pavilion is a replica of the school at Village Green Park.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Olmsted Falls Historical Tour