Created By: DCR Massachusettes
Of the numerous wooden buildings built at Fort Andrews over the years, the Chapel is the only to survive. Built in 1941 this chapel is one of over 1,500 built nation-wide during the war. The chapel was restored in 2014 and is now available for weddings and other events.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Peddocks Island: Historic Fort Andrews