Created By: PocketSights
Originally constructed in 1905, this building was renovated to incorporate 21st century innovations in the teaching of chemistry.
Housing state-of-the-art wet labs along with the most advanced computer and people friendly studio classrooms, this building has been transformed into a facility for interactive learning in chemistry and related fields.
The undergraduate chemistry program has occupied this building since its construction.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Campus Free Roam Tour