Created By: Northville Historical Society
Moved to the Village in 1975, this building served Washtenaw and Oakland counties as a one-room school from 1873 to 1966. It was originally located on the west side of Currie Road, between Seven and Eight Mile roads. Today it is still used as a classroom in the Village for visiting elementary classes.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Mill Race Village, Northville