Created By: Olmsted Falls City School District
This home was built in 1830. In 1874, it was sold to Sylvester Alcott who created a sawmill on Plum Creek. A sawmill is a business that cuts large trees and logs into board lumber that people can use to build buildings. The patterned wrought iron fence and sandstone carved gabled posts that are around the home have been preserved for all of these years.
Today this is the home of the fine French restaurant Bistro Du Beaujolais. Stop on by for some fantastic French cusine.
8134 Columbia Road
This point of interest is part of the tour: Olmsted Falls Historical Tour