Created By: Northville Historical Society
This house was built in 1873 by Sarah (Cady) Yerkes and William Purdy Yerkes, children of early Northville settlers. The home originally stood on the south side of Cady Street between Church and Center streets. The nine-room house features traditional Carpenter Gothic style.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Mill Race Village, Northville