Created By: North Dakota State University
Yoder and Lewis Grocery was located in the Stern Building and opened in March of 1893. After only being opened for a couple months then entire building burned. Only three days after the fire Yoder and Lewis were resupplied and selling again off of Ely Street. They stayed on Ely Street until the Stern Building was rebuilt.
Photo courtesy of: "Fargo, Cass County, ND 1892". Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps for North Dakota, Institute for Regional Studies, North Dakota State University, Fargo.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Fargo In Flames