Created By: The Sandpoint Group
Built in 1908 as the Bonner Meat Company, this was a central location for local farmers to supply bountiful amounts of livestock. Providing meat both locally and regionally, the company prided itself on being an upscale meat market. The two-story brick building cost $75,000 and was equipped with an elevator, modern refrigeration, huge marble counters and tiled floors and walls.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Sandpoint ...a walk through history.