Created By: Ithaca Heritage
William Henry Miller designed the Gothic Revival house, which was built in 1874 as a boardinghouse.
The steeply pointed gables, the angular stick work, and the pointed arch window at the second story bay (at the north end of the house) are characteristic Gothic Revival features. The full-height bay windows at either end of the front façade help to emphasize the building’s vertical proportions.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Lower East Hill Historic District