Created By: The Sandpoint Group
Built in 1906 and one of the first brick buildings in this section of the town it originally housed the C.J. Shoemaker Real Estate and Abstract (Title) Office. The second floor offices were occupied by Attorney Allen Asher and the Tigglebeck Engineering Company. This is the home of a resident ghost that walks the upper floors and often passes the kitchen window. Could it be Asher or Tigglebeck?
This point of interest is part of the tour: Sandpoint ...a walk through history.