Created By: Coleman Memorial Museum
The Ellendale Post Office was originally located in the First National Bank building (now Starion). In 1953 it was moved to the Red Owl Store east of the bank. It remained there until 1975 (?), when a new building was erected just west of Ulmer’s Jack and Jill (now Char’s Food Pride).
This point of interest is part of the tour: Ellendale - Tour of the Core City