Created By: Free Hugs
The Colonial Surgeon John Harris built this house in 1834. It stands on the site of former convict James Ruse’s experimental farm which he started cultivating in 1793, as the first successful private farm in the colony. From here, walk across to Harris Park Town Centre.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Parramatta Historical Walk