Created By: Community Archives of Belleville and Hastings County
Only the façade of the three-storey Bogart-Carman building remains. It was built by John Forin in 1872-1873 and housed the Daily Ontario and later the Intelligencer newspaper for many years. It collapsed during renovation work in 1990.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Stroll of Discovery: Riverfront Trail, Belleville
Please send change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.