Created By: Ruthmere
The bandstand in the park was built in 1905 and moved to the park in 1980 from its original location at the C.G. Conn Band Instrument Factory on East Beardsley Avenue. The stone drinking fountain was constructed around the original artesian well. It predates the bandstand and was built in the 1930s. The History Hike for Fitness is a partnership between Ruthmere, Beacon Health System, and the Elkhart City Parks.
This point of interest is part of the tour: History Hike For Fitness