Created By: The Sandpoint Group
The wooden building behind the streetcar in the photograph is the original Knights of Pythias Lodge. This building was moved to the adjacent property to the north and in 1909 the current building, constructed of precast cement block formed at the local Hunt Factory, replaced it. For years, fire-doors connected the two buildings. The ground floor was occupied by Graves Furniture company and the second floor housed the K.P. Lodge.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Sandpoint ...a walk through history.