Created By: The History Center in Tompkins County
Cornell Heights developer Edward G. Wycoff had this house built on speculation in 1904. Its first occupant was John Parsons, a professor in Cornell's College of Civil Engineering.
Parsons may have designed this Tudor-inspired house; he is known to have designed an apartment building across the street.
The house was occupied for several years (through the 1930s) by the family of Clarence Wyckoff, brother of Edward G. Wyckoff.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Cornell Heights Historic District Driving Tour