Created By: Community Archives of Belleville and Hastings County
This three-storey building with decorative brick crenellations was constructed for the Deacon Shirt company after a fire destroyed their original building on this site in 1911. It housed an optical company from 1924 to 1948 and has been the home of Lanning Headwear since 1949.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Stroll of Discovery: Riverfront Trail, Belleville
Please send change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.