Created By: The Sandpoint Group
Built in 1905 by J.K. Dow for $17,000, this two story brick building is slightly off square, following the diagonal line of Main Street. Unusual for the time, it had its own private sewer system and electricity. The second floor was dedicated to office space and the ground floor was used as a dry goods store. The building once housed the post office, Sandpoint’s first radio station, a hardware store and a drug store.
National Register of Historic Places (NRHP)
This point of interest is part of the tour: Sandpoint ...a walk through history.