Created By: Northville Historical Society
The Balden House was built in 1917-18 of brick, with a cut stone foundation. In later years the interior was remodeled as a doctor's office. Adolph Balden owned the ski jump at his farm south of town, now part of Hines Park along Hines Drive near Seven Mile Road.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Walking Tour of Historic Northville, Michigan
Please send change requests to email@example.com.