Created By: The Sandpoint Group
Part of the Historic District, this 1905 building was designed by J.K. Dow for owner C. R. Ross. The upper story contains two pair of arched windows joined by a continuous concrete sill that terminates in an elaborate scroll at each end. A raised brick band accents the window arches and a cornice band of corbeled brick pendants tops the façade. The roofline, the only one in the district which is not horizontal, comes to a flattened peak.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Sandpoint ...a walk through history.