Created By: The Sandpoint Group
The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks (B.P.O.E.) building was constructed in 1936 following an original 1920 Art Deco design.
The creative design had a small courtyard in the front of the building. B.P.O.E. is on the marker stone above the door. The Elks Convention Parades were a highlight of life in Sandpoint.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Sandpoint ...a walk through history.