Created By: Northville Historical Society
This restored brick Italianate home was built in 1882 as the home of the Dean Griswold family. The old summer kitchen still exists, having large beams and wide floor boards. All bedrooms had wash basins. There are twin parlors downstairs. The front porch has been removed, as well as a large carriage house in the rear.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Walking Tour of Historic Northville, Michigan