Created By: The Sandpoint Group
One of the oldest, 1915 frame-built structures in the Historic District, it originally had a brick veneer façade that is now covered with stucco. The foundation had similar problems to the Farmin Building and also sits on pilings. Home to the Northern Idaho News, it housed a gasoline powered printing press. The second floor was occupied by Dr. Page, the local dentist whose office equipment is preserved at the local museum.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Sandpoint ...a walk through history.