Created By: LFPF
Year of award:
Albro and Lindeberg
Historic Two Gables, originally designed for O. Babcock and now more popularly known as the Mr. T House, received a top down rehabilitation and a new east side addition for a great room and to expand the kitchen. The Laurance Armours acquired the estate in 1913 and after a fire in 1928, engaged David Adler to renovate the interiors and replace the charred wood shingle roof with slate tiles. This manor house underwent the most recent renovation in 2004.
This point of interest is part of the tour: David Adler Architecture Walking Tour