Created By: Northville Historical Society
Built in 1880 in the Italianate style, its bay win-dows extend to the floor and its woodwork is marked with wide grooves. The garage was once part of the house, acting as a summer kitchen. It was once owned by the Detroit Edison Company, serving as home for the local supervisor.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Walking Tour of Historic Northville, Michigan