Created By: Northville Historical Society
Classified as Queen Anne, this home was built and originally owned by Charles L. Dubuar in 1885. The interior has been remodeled. Remaining interior features include an open stairway, sliding doors, and all original bulls-eye type woodwork. The dining room floor has parquet oak and walnut edging, surrounding pine which was intended to be covered by an area rug. Each of the three large windows on the first floor has a distinct decorative upper pane.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Walking Tour of Historic Northville, Michigan