Created By: Community Archives of Belleville and Hastings County
This property was built in 1817 and is one of the few early harbour settlement buildings still standing. It was owned by Martha McIntosh, daughter of a United Empire Loyalist and later by Dr. George Ridley. It received a heritage designation in 1983.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Stroll of Discovery: Riverfront Trail, Belleville
Please send change requests to email@example.com.