Created By: Northville Historical Society
Known as the Atchison House, this home was built in 1882, with Darius Knapp as the first owner. Dr. R. E. Atchison purchased it in 1926. The. second floor acted as a hospital until 1960; the building continued in use as a medical clinic until 1987. A number of local residents were born here. It was restored to its Victorian grandeur, as Northville's first bed and breakfast inn.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Walking Tour of Historic Northville, Michigan