Created By: Boston University
“Here at 8 Ashburton Place sat the new home for the School of Law in 1884. A photo appears in our app.
“The advantage of this building is that it was less than a block away from the Suffolk County Courthouse.”
This point of interest is part of the tour: Walking Tour of Historical Boston University