Created By: LFPF
This 1921 Griffis built four-square central-hall two-story house, with hipped roofs with a dormer in front appears to be changed only by the substitution of shingles for stucco on the second floor. Here lived Eva Oke (Lake Forest College, Class of 1919), daughter of William and Bertha Burridge Oke. Bertha Oke was a resident of Lake Forest for sixty years, to age 86, and a founder of Church of the Holy Spirit in 1898.
This point of interest is part of the tour: West Park Walking Tour