Created By: LFPF
Scottish immigrant Alex Robertson first purchased this lot in 1907. Robertson had lived on South Oakwood Avenue. Robertson’s daughter married Gus Starck, who lived next door, in what originally was the home of City Clerk James King. The Starck’s son later also lived in this house, as well. Alex Robertson’s son George kept the mid=20th century Robertson’s Men’s Store on Deerpath at Forest Avenue, now Pet People.
This point of interest is part of the tour: West Park Walking Tour