Created By: LFPF
This mostly original-state pre-1917 four-square variant two-story stucco house retains its screened porch, though with minor modifications since the late 1970’s. The original lot owner was Mrs. Frank Petner. Later owners have included William W. Searle, Frank McCormick, and in the late 1970’s Lewis O. Benstos.
This point of interest is part of the tour: West Park Walking Tour