Created By: LFPF
1952 classic central-hall brick colonial, with a simplified broken pediment over the front door and in its original state. Built 1951-52 from a Garling mail-order plan. Last house built by Griffis Brothers on the street. Home of the late Rolly Griffis, living on ancestral land. Decendant of Atteridge pioneer family and second generation local builder.
This point of interest is part of the tour: West Park Walking Tour