Created By: Community Archives of Belleville and Hastings County
The house at 180 Coleman Street was built in 1835 for prominent Bellevillian Billa Flint (1805-1894). He was a prosperous lumberman and merchant who served as Mayor of Belleville, Warden of Hastings, and in the Provincial Legislature. He was appointed as a Senator in 1867.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Stroll of Discovery: Riverfront Trail, Belleville