Created By: Community Archives of Belleville and Hastings County
The first church on this site was constructed during 1864 and opened for worship in 1865. It was destroyed by fire on 25 April 1881 and the current building was formally dedicated on 9 April 1882.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Stroll of Discovery: Riverfront Trail, Belleville
Please send change requests to email@example.com.