Created By: Clinton Iowa
612 N 2nd St, Clinton, IA 52732
Clinton County Courthouse is a historic courthouse in Clinton, Iowa. It was built in 1897 and added to the National Register of Historic Places July 2, 1981, as a part of the County Courthouses in Iowa Thematic Resource. It is the fourth courthouse that has been used by the county.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Clinton, Iowa Attractions