Created By: Glasgow Boys' Brigade
The congregation vacated the property (erected in 1856) after it was damaged by fire in 1903 and united with nearby Kelvingrove U.F. Church. Following repair, the former church was used as a college. The property was converted into residential dwellings during the 1980s.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Glasgow Boys' Brigade West End Walking Tour