Created By: Community Archives of Belleville and Hastings County
This concrete bridge was constructed in 1966 and replaced an earlier steel truss bridge. College Street was named for Albert College, which used to be on the north side of the street until it burned down in 1917 and moved to Dundas Street West.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Stroll of Discovery: Riverfront Trail, Belleville
Please send change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.