Created By: Pipestone County Historical Society
A one-story brick building was built for J.W. Cook's drug store in 1914. The 25' x 90' building has a dark artistic brick facade. The outstanding features of this building are the decorative brick arrangements on the front facade and the leaded glass window with the name "J.W. Cook" inscribed in the center of the amber glass.
This building housed a drug store from 1914 to 2000 and in the 1960s was expanded into the main floor of the Walker Building- which it still is today.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Pipestone Commercial Historic District