Created By: Reno County Museum
Darlow, six miles south of Hutchinson, once had a blacksmith, a lumberyard, two elevators, a depot, grocery and a school. Today a few homes remain. The former post office has been turned into a home.
The town began as Booth. The post office opened in 1890.
In 1910, there were 75 residents. However, by 1935, the post office closed and what was left of the little town began to decline even more.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Reno County Ghost Towns