Created By: VistaWorks
At the northeast corner of West 7th and Harrison Avenue sits the Delaware Hotel Block. Opening in October of 1886, the Delaware Block cost an estimated $60,000 and is named in honor of the home state of the three brothers who built it. A few years after the building was built, the entire lower floor became a dry goods store, Crews-Beggs. It operated here until 1980. Undergoing extensive renovation in 1992, the entire building is now the Delaware Hotel with two restaurants.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Historic Leadville Walking Tour