Created By: Community Archives of Belleville and Hastings County
Memorial Park at 130 Station Street has been home to Belleville’s cenotaph since 1932. The original structure was removed in 2001 and the park was redesigned and reconfigured to include the Thurlow War Memorial. Thurlow township became part of the City of Belleville in 1998.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Stroll of Discovery: Riverfront Trail, Belleville
Please send change requests to email@example.com.