Created By: Students of Tc3
Photographed in 1934.
This building, now home to the History Center, actually used to be a warehouse that stowed various products for the stores nearby. It was refurbished in 1993 and became the Gateway Plaza. State Street itself was a bustling place after the popularity of automobiles took off. It boasted several gas and service stations which competed for this brand new market opportunity.
This point of interest is part of the tour: History Hike